We’re looking for a motivated intern to join the AL1GN National Team as we prepare for the 2020 National Conference in Richmond, VA. Interns will have the opportunity to learn about the AL1GN Conference and the organizing process from Day 1 up until the National Conference in March. This is a remote opportunity and will occasionally require correspondence via phone or Google Meet with team members. This is an unpaid position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Correspond with FGLI students and administrators who support them via email
- Respond to general inquiries received via our website and provide information on AL1GN
- Assist in managing our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Help support organizing team in Richmond and prepare for the conference in March
- May propose additional responsibilities/projects based on personal interests and goals (ex. Blog/Vlog, graphic design, research, etc)
- Approx. 10hrs/week commitment